Ingredients:Carrots - 500 gms
Roasted Channa dal - 100 gmsOnions - 250 gms
Green chillies - 10 -12
Ginger - small piece
Clove - 1
Garlic pod - 1
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Bread powder - 1 cup
- Powder the roasted channa dal.
- Peel, chop and boil the carrots till they are tender. Mash the carrots.
- Finely chop onions, coriander leaves.
- Grind ginger, green chillies, clove, garlic to make paste.
- Now mix all the ingredients except bread powder and oil.
- Make small balls and flat them like cutlets. Roll the cutlets in bread powder.
- Heat the tawa, grease with oil, fry the cutlet both sides by applying oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- These are healthy and tasty snacks to kids.