Paneer - 200 gms
Capsicum - 1 (big)
Tomatoes - 4
Onions - 2
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Dry red chilli - 5-6
Coriander seeds - 2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Pepper corn - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 1/2 tsp
- Wash and finely chop onions, tomatoes and cut capsicum into medium pieces. De-seed capsicum before cutting.
- Heat oil in kadai and roast kadai masala ingredients, cool and grind to make fine powder.
- Heat oil in kadai, add cumin seeds and fry them.
- Add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, cook until onions are translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric, salt, masala and cook till tomatoes are soft.
- Add capsicum and fry for 5 minutes in medium flame. Add 1 cup of water.
- Lastly add paneer pieces and cook in low flame for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice or roti.