Raw Bananas – 3
Potatoes – 3
Curd – ½ cup
Coriander Powder – ¼ tsp
Green Chillies - 5-6
Salt to taste
Turmeric – ¼ tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Dry ginger powder – ¼ tsp
Fenu greek Powder – ¼ tsp
Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
Oil – 50 gms
- Peel and chop raw banana into round pieces and potatoes in medium size pieces.
- Heat the oil in pan, fry raw banana and potato pieces few at a time till red colour. Transfer them to paper napkin.
- Heat oil in kadai, add cumin seeds, asafoetida and chopped green chillies, fry them till cumin seeds splutters. Then add dry ginger powder, coriander powder, fenu greek powder.
- Add fried potatoes and raw banana pieces, salt, turmeric and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Now add ½ cup of water and close the lid. Cook in low flame for 10 minutes or till they are soft.
- Lastly add curd and cook another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.