Wheat flour – 100 gms
Milk – 500 ml
Sugar – 300 gms
Cashew nuts – ¼ cup
Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
Pachakarpuram - a pinch
Saffron –few strands
Ghee for frying
- Take wheat flour , 2 tsp of ghee and sufficient water to make dough. Knead it well.
- Make small size balls and roll them into small poori's with a rolling pin. Cut the poori's into small diamond shaped pieces.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan, and fry the pieces to crisp and golden colour.
- Fry the cashew nuts in ghee and keep aside.
- Bring it to boil 250 ml of water , add fried pieces and cook them.
- When the pieces are cooked well add sugar.
- Cook till the sugar dissolves then add milk.
- Lastly add cardamom powder, saffron, pachakarpuram and cashew nuts.
- Remove from fire.