Raw Mango - 250 gms
Pears - 250 gms
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Salt - 2 tsp
Kharbooja Seeds - 1 tbsp
Raisins - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 500 gms
Cloves - 2 (powdered)
Almonds - 8 (chopped)
Cashew nuts - 8 (chopped)
- Peel and cut pear into small pieces. Cut mango into small pieces.
- Put 1 tbsp of sugar in a sauce pan, add 500 ml of water and bring it to bail.
- When sugar dissolves add remaining sugar and boil it.
- Add all ingredients except clove power and garam masala. Cook till it obtains thick consistency. Stir occasionally.
- Add clove powder and garam masala. Mix well. Remove from fire.
- Cool and transfer to dry jar.
- Store it for one month.