Ripe bananas - 8
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Ghee - 1/2 cup
Water - 1 cup
Cardamom powder - 1/8 tsp
- Peel and cut the bananas and mash it to paste.
- Add the sugar and water and mix it.
- Cook in low flame and bring them slowly to the boil, stirring constantly.
- When some of the water evaporated, pour the ghee very slowly, and stir well till all the ghee is blended.
- Cook till it does not touch stick to your fingers when pressed between them.
- remove from heat, add the powdered cardamom and mix well.
- Transfer to greased plate and cut into pieces.