Prawns – 250 gms
Thotakura kadalu – 4
Onion – 1
Green chillies – 4
Chilli powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric – ¼ tsp
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tbsp
Cloves – 4
Cinnamon- 2” sticks
Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves – ¼ cup (chopped)
- Clean and wash the prawns. Remove the fiber from thotakura kadalu and cut them into pieces.
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cloves and cinnamon. Cool and grind to make powder.
- Heat oil in kadai, add chopped onion and green chilli and sauté till onions are soft.
- Add prawn, salt, turmeric and cook till prawns are tender.
- Add kadalu, chilli powder and 1 cup of water. Cover and cook till well cooked and dry.
- Lastly add coriander leaves, masala powder. Mix well and remove from fire.