Raw Mango pieces - 500 gms (small)
Red chilli powder - 100 gms
Salt - 100 gms
Moong flour - 100 gms
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Sesame Oil - 250 ml
- Cut the mango into small pieces.
- Grind the split moong dal to make fine powder.
- Now mix salt,turmeric,chilli powder and moong flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add mango pieces and mix gently.
- Heat oil and remove from flame and let it cool.
- Pour this over pickle and mix well.
- Transfer to dry and sterilized jar.
- Close the lid and keep aside.
- Next day, again mix the pickle and taste it. If salt is required, add.
- On third day, mix well and check if oil is floating. Close the lid tightly or else add some more oil.
- This pickle stays fresh up to 20 days normally or else it stays more than one month if refrigerated.