Grated coconut-1 cup
Sugar-2 1/2 cup
Cardamom powder-1 tsp
Strawberry crush-1 tbsp
Fresh strawberries- 1/4(chopped)
Mixed dry fruits chopped-2 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.Fry the besan till it turns lightly golden in colour.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the cardamom powder.
- Keep stirring it till it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add the cardamom powder and remove it from the stove,add in the strawberry crush and half the fresh strawberries,mix well.
- Spread on a greased thali and cut into pieces.
- Garnish with nuts,serve warm.