Tinda - 250 gms
Potato -1 (boiled, peeled and mashed)
Green chillies - 2 (chopped)
Coriander leaves- 2 tbsp (chopped)
Gram flour - 2 tsp
Maida - 100 gms
Fresh curd - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp
Oil for deep frying
Tomato, capsicum and paneer cubes
- Wash and grate the tindas. Sprinkle a little salt over it. After 15 minutes squeeze the excess water with your palm.
- Mix tinda, mashed potato, salt, green chilli and gram flour. Mix well and make even sized kababs.
- Now mix maida, curd, salt and tomato sauce. Add enough water to make smooth batter.
- Heat the oil; dip the kababs in maida batter and deep fry until golden brown.
- Put all the kababs on a paper to absorb excess oil.
- Take a wooden skewer and insert it into tomato, capsicum, paneer cubes then kabab and again cubes.
- warm in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with sauce.