Skinless chicken thighs -4
Skinless breasts – 2
(cut into large chunks)
Garlic cloves – 3 (chopped)
Ginger – thumb sized (chopped)
Spring onions – 4 (roughly chopped)
Coriander leaves - small bunch
Fish sauce – 2-3 tbsp
Sunflower oil – 3 tbsp
Egg noodles- 300 gms
Stir fry vegetables – 250 gms
Soy sauce – ½ tbsp.
Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Put the garlic, ginger and spring onions in food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add the chicken, coriander, fish sauce and seasoning, and pulse again until well combined. Use wet hands to shape the mixture into 12 patties.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook the noodles following pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large pan and fry the patties for 4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove from the pan, cover and keep warm. Drain the noodles.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and add the vegetables. Cook over a high heat for 2-3 minutes, then add the noodles and soy sauce, stir frying for a few minutes to heat everything through.
- Serve noodles and chicken patties with chilli sauce.