Mango pieces - 1 cup
Marie Biscuits - 10- 12 (cut into small pieces)
Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
Milk - 250 ml
Custard Powder - 1 -2 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp or as per taste
- Mix custard powder in 50 ml of cold milk and keep aside.
- Boil the remaining milk then add sugar and wait till sugar melts.Then add custard, cook for 3-4 minutes by stirring continuously. Remove and cool the custard.
- Now take a glass bowl, arrange Marie biscuit pieces first.
- Then cover the biscuit pieces with condensed milk.
- Top up with mango pieces.
- Lastly cover with custard.
- Decorate with Marie biscuits and keep in refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.