Chicken -2 (approx 1 kg each)
All purpose flour -3/4 cup
Corn meal – ½ cup
Salt – ½ tsp
Pepper – ¼ tsp
Paprika – 1 tsp
Melted butter – ½ cup
- Cut the chicken into serving pieces. Place the flour, corn meal, salt, pepper and paprika in a paper sack.
- Shake several times so that all is well mixed.
- Place two pieces of chicken in the flour sack at a time. Shake so that all the chicken is well coated.
- Put the melted butter in the bottom of a baking dish big enough to accommodate all of the chicken pieces. Arrange the chicken in the baking dish, and place in a 350 F oven for one hour.
- Turn the chicken several times during the baking time to assure even browning.