Fresh curd – 2 cups
Potatoes – 3
Pepper powder -1/2 tsp
Chilli powder – ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
Bland oil – 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Beat the curd till smooth and blended. Wash the potatoes, boil, peel and cut them into medium dice. Wash and chop the coriander leaves.
- Heat the oil and fry the cumin seeds; allow them to splutter.
- Add the potatoes, salt, pepper and chilli powder; stir for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes, then add to the curd. Stir lightly to mix.
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve at room temperature.