- Leather should not be washed unless it is necessary.
- Use petroleum to remove mildew on leather.
- To clean articles of thin leather, mix about 20 drops of camphor oil in 2 tbsp of milk and rub the articles.
- To remove stains from leather goods, wipe with a piece pf cloth soaked in warm milk.The result is immediate.
- When storing tennis racquets, rub the strings with vaseline to keep them from snapping.
- Before you put tennis racquets away, coat the strings with petroleum jelly. This will keep them supple until the next season.
- To prevent your leatherr goods from fungus, mix a little soda-bi-carbonate with milk and clean them thoroughly, then polish with a soft cloth soaked in lavender oil. The fungus and the odour will disappear and the leather item will look new.
- Mildewed leather should be treated by rubbing vaseline into the affected spots. The whole surface should then be polished vigorously with a soft cloth.
- To give leather articles an excellent shine, rub them with a soft cloth dipped in lemon juice.
- After rinsing your white clothes in blue, the same indigo water can be used for cleaning white canvas shoes. Soak the shoes in the water for about 5 minutes (after cleaning of the dirt) and dry the shoes in bright sunlight. You will not have to use a whitener.
January 29, 2018
HOW TO CLEAN LEATHER ARTICLES
Sl.No English Telugu, Hindi 1 Snakegourd ...
Sl.No English Telugu, Hindi 1 Muskmelon kharbuja (ఖర్బుజ) खरबूजा 2 Banana Aarati...
Sl.No English Telugu 1 Green Ginger Allam(అల్లం) 2 Garlic Velluli (వెల్లులి) ...