Linguine pasta - 275 gms
Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
Garlic clove - 1 (crushed)
Virgin olive oil - 2 tbsp
Open cup mushrooms - 225 gms
Parsley - 3 tbsp (chopped)
Dry white wine - 2 small glasses
Oyster mushrooms - 150 gms
Chestnut mushrooms - 150 gms
Salt and freshly ground pepper
Greek yoghurt - 225 ml
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes over a low flame, until softened but not browned.
- Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil, ready for pasta.
- Meanwhile wipe all the mushrooms clean on kitchen paper.
- Finely chop the open cup mushrooms, and add them to the pan with the onion and garlic. Continue cooking gently until the mushrooms soften.
- Add 2 tbsp of parsley and the wine, then bring to the boil and cook for 2-3 minutes until the wine has almost evaporated. Reduce the heat.
- Add the linguine to the pan of boiling water and cook according to the packet instructions, leaving the pasta cooked but slightly firm.
- Meanwhile slice the remaining mushrooms. Add them to the reduced mushroom mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook gently for 5 minutes, until the mushrooms are just tender.
- Drain the linguine, then return it to the saucepan and stir in the yoghurt.
- Pour the mushroom mixture onto the linguine, toss lightly together, the spoon onto serving plates.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parsley and serve immediately.