- Excessive bleeding of the nose can be stopped by placing a piece of newspaper over the nose.
- An extraordinary but effective British remedy for 'nosebleeds' Newspaper half the size of a postage stamp is placed under the sufferer's tongue. the nose bleeding will stop miraculously.
- When there is bleeding through the nose, extract juice out of the kernel of the mango seeds and let in a few drops of this juice into the nostrils.
- To get cured of nose bleeding, mix 1/2 gm of alum with a little sugar candy and eat it 2-3 times a day.This will also help to stop bleeding through the mouth, urine or stools.
- For bleeding from the nose, drop juice of pomegranate flowers into the nose.
- To get rid of any foul or offensive smell emanating out of the nose, finely powder a few dry tulasi leaves and snuff in this powder through the nostrils.
- For a running nose: When making tea add 2 cloves, one cardamom, 1/2 tsp dried ginger and 2 basil leaves and bring to boil. Strain and drink.
- To stop constant or ceaseless flow of water out of the nose, let into the nostrils the juice extracted out of 'garike' grass.
- Many off the diseases of the nose can be cured or prevented by daily drawing in cold water through the nostrils and letting it out through the mouth.
- To get relief from a blocked nose, dip one end of a piece of dry turmeric in til oil and ignite it. When it begins to emit smoke, carefully inhale the smoke slowly, but deeply through the nose. Repeat several times.
- For a stuffed nose, eat raw onions twice a day.
April 19, 2017
HOME REMEDIES FOR NOSE
Sl.No English Telugu, Hindi 1 Snakegourd ...
Sl.No English Telugu, Hindi 1 Muskmelon kharbuja (ఖర్బుజ) खरबूजा 2 Banana Aarati...
Sl.No English Telugu 1 Green Ginger Allam(అల్లం) 2 Garlic Velluli (వెల్లులి) ...