Big size potatoes – 300 gms
Cheese – ½ cup (grated)
Salt to taste
Pepper – 2 tsp (freshly ground)
Oil – ½ cup
Fresh garlic with green leaves - 2 tsp
- · Peel the potatoes and cut into thin strips.
- Take a bowl of water and add salt to taste. Put the potato strips in salted water and leave them for 10 minutes. Drain out all the water.
- Rub the potato pieces with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Grease an oven proof dish and place in it the potato strips and grill over moderate heat till the potatoes are light golden brown, adding a little oil from time to time. Mix in the pepper and the cheese.
- Grill further till the cheese melts. Serve hot, garnished with chopped garlic with leaves.