Arbi – 500 gms
Ghee – 2 tbsp
Besan – 1 tbsp
Kasoori methi – 1 tsp
Turmeric – ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Boil the arbi till cooked but not soggy or overcooked. Peel and cut into round pieces.
- Heat the ghee in pan; add the besan and fry over low fame till a fine aroma comes.
- Gently mix in 2 tbsp of water and add the spices.
- Cook over a low flame for one minute. Mix in the cooked arbi pieces and continue to cook another 2 minutes on a low flame.
- Add the kasoori methi and mix gently. Serve hot with paranthas or puris.