Maida - 4 cups
Sugar - 1 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Baking soda -1 tbsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Eggs - 2
Vegetable oil - 2/3 cup
Milk - 1 3/4 cups
Dark Chocolate chips - 350 gms
Walnuts - 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease two loaf pans.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, sugar, milk and vegetable oil in medium bowl.
- Add to the flour mixture and mix gently .
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Transferred to greased loaf tins.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until needle inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks.