Urad dal – 1 Cup
Raw rice – 1 cup
Parboiled rice – 2 cups
Green moong lentils – 1 cup (sprouted)
Oatmeal – 1 cup
Ginger – small piece (chopped)
Green Chilli – 5-6 (chopped)
Salt to taste
- Wash together urad dal, rice and parboiled rice. Soak for 2-3 hours. Grind to a smooth batter, adding water for a pouring consistency.
- Set aside the batter for 3-4 hours to ferment.
- Grind green sprouts, oatmeal, ginger and green chilli to a smooth paste.
- Add to the fermented dosa batter.
- Add salt and enough water to get a smooth flowing consistency.
- Heat a non stick dosa pan and smear with a few drops of oil.
- Pour a ladleful of batter in the center and spread thinly and cook till golden.
- Remove and serve hot with chutney and sambar.