Full cream milk – 500 ml
Sugar- 2 tbsp
Custard powder – 2 tbsp
Condensed milk – 60 ml
Mango puree – 80 ml
Stewed peaches – 6-7
- Mix the custard powder in 2 tbsp of cold milk to form a smooth paste.
- Boil the milk and lower the flame. Continue to boil; stirring occasionally, till the milk is reduced to half. Mix in the sugar. Add the custard powder mixture and stir for 1-2 minutes. Put off the flame and allow the custard to cool.
- Transfer to a bowl and allow setting in the fridge.
- Once the custard is set, transfer to a blender and blend together with the condensed milk and the mango puree. Transfer to a serving bowl and chill.
- Garnish with stewed peaches and dry fruits before serving.