Hard-boiled eggs – 8
Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
Mayonnaise – 115 ml
Anchovies – 175 gms can
Cucumber – 1
Sweet paprika pepper – pinch
Parsley – few sprigs
- Cool eggs under running water and shell them.
- Blend the tomato sauce with the mayonnaise.
- Drain oil from anchovies. Wipe and slice cucumber thinly.
- Make tomatoes into water lilies.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, arrange cut side down on overlapping circles of cucumber slices.
- Coat each egg with a spoonful of mayonnaise.
- Cut each anchovy fillet in half and arrange over the eggs.
Sprinkle paprika pepper over the top.
Arrange tomato water lilies decorated with parsley round the serving dish.