Cherry tomatoes-175 gms
Spring onions- 4
Fresh lemon juice-45 ml
Olive oil-45 tbsp
Tuna cans-2×200 gms
Fresh parsley-2 tbsp
- Cut the radishes,cucumber,celery and yellow pepper into small cubes.Place in a large,shallow dish with the cherry tomatoes and spring onions.
- Put the lemon juice in a bowl.Whisk in the oil,with salt and pepper to taste
- Add dressing to the vegetables,toss to coat,then set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add the flaked tuna and parsley to the mixture and toss gently until well combined.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a platter and spoon the salad into the center.Garnish with the twisted lemon rind.