Cabbage – 400 gms
Onion – 1
Green chillies – 2
Cashew nuts – ¼ cup (broken)
Coconut – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Urad dal – 1 tsp
Mustard seeds -1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
Oil- 1 tbsp
Curry leaves - few
- Discard the coarse outer leaves and chop the cabbage.
- Finally chop onions and green chillies.
- Heat the oil in kadai, add mustard seeds, urad dal, cumin seeds and curry leaves; allow them to splutter.
- Add the onions, cashew nuts and green chillies.
- Cook till the onions are translucent, then add cabbage and salt.
- Cook until the cabbage is almost done, add coconut powder, mix well and cook another 2 minutes.