Potatoes – 250 gms (cut into batons and steamed)-
Sweet potatoes – 250 gms (cut into batons and steamed)
Butter – 1 tbsp
Red peppers – 50 gms (cut into triangles)
Yellow peppers – 50 gms (cut into triangles)
Asparagus – 50 gms (blanched)
Epice powder – 40 gms
(Crushed herbs such as basil, thyme, rosemary, parsley with sea salt)
Cream – 2 tbsp
Chives for garnish
- Steam or boil both potatoes till done.
- Heat butter, add potatoes, red and yellow peppers and asparagus. Toss.
- Arrange the potatoes on a plate, place the peppers and asparagus spears on top.
- Sprinkle over with epice powder.
- Serve with cream, garnished with chopped chives.