Cellophane noodles - 175 gms
Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp
Garlic cloves - 3 (finely chopped)
cooked prawns - 115 gms (peeled)
Lap Cheong (Chinese sausage) - 2 (rinsed, drained and finely diced)
Eggs - 2
Celery sticks - 2 (including leaves, diced)
Beansprouts - 115 gms
Spinach - 115 gms (cut into large pieces)
Spring onions-2 (chopped)
Fish sauce - 1-2 tbsp
Sesame oil - 1 tsp
Sesame seeds - 1 tbsp (toasted)
- soak the cellophane noodles in hot water for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Drain and cut the noodles into 4" lengths.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Add the prawns and lap cheong; stir fry for 203 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles and fry for 2 minutes more.
- Make a well in the centre of the prawn mixture, break in the eggs and slowly stir them until they are creamy and just set.
- Stir in the celery, beansprouts, spinach and spring onions.
- Season with fish sauce and stir in the sesame oil.
- Continue to stir fry until all the ingredients are cooked, mixing well.
- transfer to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds to garnish.