- Soak the clams in a large pot of water so that they are fully immersed. Set aside for 5-7 minutes.
- Scrub the shell to remove barnacles or any other debris. Rinse under running water.
- Drain all water and place the clams in a pan with a lid.
- place pan in the freezer overnight. This will make the shells open up.
- Next morning, remove from freezer and allow to thaw until they are at room temperature.
- Twist and break the shell with no meat away. Use the side with flesh.
February 13, 2018
HOW TO CLEAN CLAMS
Sl.No English Telugu, Hindi 1 Snakegourd ...
Sl.No English Telugu, Hindi 1 Muskmelon kharbuja (ఖర్బుజ) खरबूजा 2 Banana Aarati...
Sl.No English Telugu 1 Green Ginger Allam(అల్లం) 2 Garlic Velluli (వెల్లులి) ...