Bacon slices - 3 (cut into small pieces)
Small potatoes - 2 (peeled and sliced)
Fresh spinach leaves- 8 (stems removed, sliced into 1/4" slices)
Eggs - 6 (lightly beaten with fork)
Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat bacon briefly in 10" skillet.
- Add potatoes; fry until bacon is crisp and potatoes lightly browned.
- Add spinach; remove mixture to small bowl.
- Combine eggs, yogurt, salt and pepper; pour into skillet.
- Distribute potato mixture evenly over them.
- Cook over low heat without stirring.
- As eggs set on bottom, lift edges; let uncooked mixture run underneath.
- When omelet is set, fold with fork.
- Serve immediately.